Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day

I know that it has already passed and I'm late for posting this, but this will be a rant and I may offend a lot of people, give people who I possibly offended more ideas, and whatever else I put in this.

So first off: Why is there one single day in the entire year to give you partner lots of attention and stuff like that. I think that people (couples mostly) should do this more often. It doesn't have to be extravagant. It can be just a surprise dinner or something. I think that would be nice. (Or just go some place where your partner and you like to go.)
2) You know how people go out to buy flowers, chocolate, stuffed bears with hearts on them, jewelry, store bought cards, ect, just to make their partner feel special? Well, seeing how like almost every other person is doing that, doesn't seem special. I would say something that you made your self would be really special. Like a homemade cards (I do that a lot), or you could do strawberries dipped in chocolate. Or something that your partner likes, but also has a feeling of you in it. (It's hard to explain, but you get what I mean.)
3) I'm single, so I don't do any of this stuff for my partner. If your single, don't feel like your a loser that you don't have a person to be with on Valentine's Day, just go out with a group of friends. Do some things that are fun and enjoyable. Not sit around in your house. Going out with friends will help you find some people you may possibly want to have a relationship with. And if all of your friends are busy for some reason, go out to some place you like. There, you can find someone that you know likes something you like.

I think this was more of a advice giving post. Eh, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment